Welcome to JUMBO’s menu section. We are confident that our menus would be able to meet your event expectations. We have over the years refined and combined various dishes and preparations methods that when served in its entirety in a specific menu, would deliver a blend of tasteful and refined meal to your favoured guest. Also, JUMBO has developed and all-time-favourite Select-and-Match menu for those that prefer a slightly varied menu. Rest assured, that at JUMBO, food ingredient sourcing and quality has never been compromised. JUMBO’s ingredient/ food handling processes such as cleaning, separating, cooking, storing and delivering methods revolves around high quality standards of food safety. We hope that our menu selection will be of your choice and liking. Kindly contact our Marketing department to assist you in your event menu planning.
Perattal Preparation: This favourite is cooked with Chicken or Mutton, a spicy dish that is prepared with very little gravy. The Meat is juicy and rich in flavours and is great for any occasion.™
Varuval Preparation:A mouth-watering dish that is preferred by many, varuval is prepared with chicken or mutton that is marinated in spices and ginger-garlic paste. Later fried with chillies and onions until all the juices are absorbed into the chicken/mutton. It goes very well with any rice dish for any occasion.™
Kozhumbu (Kolumbo) Preparation: Kozhumbu is gravy that is prepared as part of a main dish that is cooked with vegetables, meat or fish or both, flavoured with spices sometimes with coconut milk. Served normally with rice and also enjoyed with Thosai or Idli.™
Rendang Preparation:A local favourite, the main ingredient being Chicken or Meat that is cooked with fried grated coconut and staple ingredients consisting of galangal, tamarind and lemongrass. Simmered until the gravy is cooked until thick and meat is tender. A fine dish thoroughly enjoyed with Ketupat or rice.
Chilli & Spicy Preparations: Chilli is the taste that is fiery hot on the tongue and can vary from mild to medium to very hot while spicy is the taste of the mixture of spices used such us cardamoms, cinnamon, star anise, turmeric, fennel etc.™
General Catering/Ordering Terms and Conditions, Kindly Take Note:
- Booking/Reservation fee of RM500 is required during peak period to reserve the event date.
- Payment of 80% shall be made upon the Event Order confirmation and the balance is to be fully settled before the function date.
- Cancellation of order can be accepted with notice of at least 5 working days prior to the function date. An Administrative charge of RM 200.00 or 20 % of the menu price, whichever is higher shall be imposed. Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice shall attract 50 % of the menu price as Cancellation Charges.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any shortcoming if the guests turn out to be more than the confirmed number of pax ordered.
- The Company shall not entertain any complains or claims if the food turned bad due to delay from the confirmed serving time.
- All functions are limited to maximum of 3 hours from setup time for lunch or high tea and 4 hours or before 11 p.m. for dinner. Overtime charges at RM 20.00 per hour per person apply for additional hours.
- Any changes requested in the confirmed menu less than 36 hours from the function date will not be entertained.
- Surcharge on Menu prices applies for orders below 30 pax.
- Service and Handling
- Chef on site will incur charges of RM 70.00 per chef.
- Waiters / Servers are charged at RM 60.00 per person. Rates are doubled on eve and on the day of Deepavali.
- Handling charge of RM 80.00 applies for Klang Valley.
- Reasonable additional charges for handling shall apply for functions outside Klang Valley.
- Tables, Chairs and Table cloths shall be provided for buffet setup by the Organizer (JUMBO will provide the ‘skirtings’ for the food display buffet table only).
- All cheque payments are to be made payable to “Jumbo Restaurant & Catering Sdn Bhd”.
All cash payments can be directly deposited into Jumbo’s Maybank account (Account Number 5148 3310 2126) and prove of payment is to be faxed to Jumbo’s office at 03-80709963.
Note: JUMBO reserves the right to change, update or add to its Terms and Conditions, as stated above, as it deems fit from time-to-time under the direction of its Management without prior notice. Please be informed. Thank you.
Sub-NavigationBuffet & Stall Concept
BBQ Chef Instant Cooking Dome Concept Hi Tea Lunch/Dinner Vegetarian Hi Tea Vegetarian Lunch/Dinner Select & Match Jumbo's Recommendation